Download Music Plus MP3 Player online for PC (windows 7/8/10 & MAC OS X) from Direct download link, and for more Music & Audio Apps follow PCAppBox.us.
Music amp Mp3 Player with Powerful equalizer Stylish UI Design Quick search all music files. All these are free support for you.
Easily browse and play music songs by albums artists songs and folder. Music amp Mp3 Player lets you manage all your music files more easier.
This audio player supports almost all types of mp3 and other familiarly audio formats .
Plays all audio files
5 band graphic equalizer with presets
Dynamic change background style
Play next or previous playback by shake
Plays song by folder
Drag to sort play list
Edit the song details
home screen WIDGETS support
Notification STATUS support
Music Library wide SEARCHOnly support scan local song files.
Source: Music Plus MP3 Player (Play Store).
Download Music Plus MP3 Player For PC Windows & Mac:
Guides for Music Plus MP3 Player for PC using Emulator is given below, follow the link for its complete guide on How to install the Bluestacks emulator and after that how can you download and install Music Plus MP3 Player on PC using that emulator.
- Download & Install Bluestacks App Player.
- For Windows, as well as MAC OS you can follow How to Run Android Apps on PC using Bluestacks.
- Once you have downloaded & installed the emulator, launch it.
- Locate the Play Store Search Menu located at the first row of the home screen.
- To download Music Plus MP3 Player for PC, fill it in the bar and you will be redirected to Google Play Store search results.
- Locate Music Plus MP3 Player, in the results and click it.
- At the application page, you will find the Install button, click it for installation to begin.
- Once it’s done installing, locate it from the main menu.
- Click it & enjoy playing Music Plus MP3 Player on PC.
More From Us: Grand Gangsters 3D Online for PC (Windows 7/8/10 – MAC) Free Download.
That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Music Plus MP3 Player on PC (Windows / MAC). For More Stay tuned to PCAppBox.us.